Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daniel's Footbag Saga

Hey guys, I'm Daniel and I amstarting this blog because it seems like alot of other people are doing it. I am thirteen years old and I play a SPORT called footbag. I have been playing for abou 3 months and I practice for about 4 and a half hours a day. I use an amaretta fearless 55 bag. I wear athletic shorts on weekends and white and green rod lavers. These are the things I can do
#=both sides
Basic kicks#
Around the world#
clipper kicks#
basic stalls#
clipper stalls#
In-out (dont know the correct name)
pixie
Fairy
Mirage(occasionally)

3 comments:

Annonomous said...

Whoa! Daniel your only 13 and you can pull off all these moves?! That's great! Keep playing every day, you'll be a footbag pro in no time!

Daniel said...

wow! thanks, I'm also working on osis but i'm having alot of trouble do you have any advice?

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what you guys are talking about.